Saturday, September 27, 2014

Six Minutes With Joseph Falank

Good morning friends and dear readers.

Up now is an interview I had with LitPick.com for their series Six Minutes With An Author. The interview - which goes over what's influenced me and my writing over the years, as well as answers to questions like what advice I have to other writers, where is my favorite place to write, as well as my favorite book and how it gave me affirmation that SEEING had a place in world - can be found on their Facebook (and while you're on their FB page, why not give'em a "Like"), or you can read the interview on their website.

Planning out a few blog posts to run in the near future - ones where I discuss trunk novels, the ways social media is helpful and also a hindrance, and also one discussing my next novel coming out late next year.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment