Sunday, June 5, 2016

#WIPjoy Month

If you've been following my Twitter (@JosephFalank) and/or Facebook lately, you may have noticed a few posts tagged with the hashtag #WIPjoy. Wondering what that's been about?

I didn't know this was a thing until I saw a writer friend participating, but June is designated as a "WIPjoy" month, where writers take to Twitter to discuss their WIPs (work-in-progress) through means of daily challenges. For example, today is June 6 and today's challenge was to name the character in your current work that you share a flaw with.

My answer:


The #WIPjoy challenge was created by author Bethany A. Jennings (@simmeringmind) with the purpose of writers connecting and supporting each other, and also to keep up enthusiasm for the current project being worked on.

With any hope, I'll finish my WIP this month.

Here is a graphic of the month's challenges:

And here are my Twitter posts for June 1 - 5 with my answers to each day's challenge:

6/1: Tell about your WIP:


6/2: Introduce your protagonist:


6/3: Share a line showing atmosphere:


6/4: Share a line showing emotion:


6/5: The character you relate to most:


Stay tuned this month to my Twitter and Facebook to learn more about this future novel.



No comments:

Post a Comment