Wednesday, May 17, 2017

MYSTERY GARDEN in May 2018

It's been hinted at the last few weeks on my social media accounts, so I figure why not make it official:

A year from now my fourth book (and third novel), Mystery Garden, will be out in both paperback and e-book editions. Published by Winter Goose Publishing, this bizarre and emotional novel tells the experience of Malcolm Aton, a mid-list author in the course of trying to change the trajectory of his stalled career, who gets an urgent message out of the blue to return home. The resulting week spent in the company of his father, whom he hasn't spoken to in three years, amounts to an odd configuration of the absolute strangest and most heart-wrenching string of days Malcolm has ever had to endure.

For more regarding Mystery Garden, stay tuned here to this blog, my website, and my social media accounts.


No comments:

Post a Comment