Monday, June 29, 2015

Tales of The Painted Lady begins this Friday

It's almost July already???

Not only am I sitting here at my desk left wondering where June went, but with the onset of the new month that means we're only one month away from the release of The Painted Lady, my second novel being published by Winter Goose Publishing, which drops in August.


As stoked as I am for everyone to read it - and I do believe I have hurdled what is called the "sophomore slump" for those of you that fell in love with Seeing - I am also thrilled to start building the anticipation for Lady, and that starts this Friday, July 3, with the release of the first of five original micro-stores in a series dubbed Tales of The Painted Lady. The four subsequent stories will appear each Friday, with the last on July 31.

Because the stories are so short - glimpses (prequels, if you will) of what is to come in the novel through the perspective of five different characters - there isn't much I can say about them. What I can say, though, is that these micro-stories will be exclusive to my site, this blog, my Facebook, and a few other areas online. They will not appear anywhere in the novel itself. The other thing I can say about them is their titles.

Here is the schedule of the micro-stories as to when they will appear online:

July 3 - "Moving Dad"

July 10 - "For Rent"

July 17 - "Anniversary"

July 24 - "At All Costs"

July 31 - "From Downstairs"


See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment